Easy Drum provide a digitally controlled rotation system for multiple drum or disk collectors to create aligned nanofibers with uniform thickness.
It is ideal accesory for Starter Kit or any other conventional electrospinning system, allowing them to go from a static fiber collection system to a dynamic one.
It is possible to electrospin any type of synthetic, organic polymer or ceramic material, starting from solutions at room temperature.
Oriented or non-oriented nanofibers are created on tubular collectors of variable diameter and length.
Technical features of the device
- Compact size, easy installation, ready to use
- Rotary system with sealed brushless motor without forced ventilation to avoid the contamination of the nanofibers and their dispersion due to draughts of air
- Speed of rotation up to 5000 rpm in both directions
- Easy replacement of the collector thanks to self-centering chucks
- Electric control panel with digital indication of the speed
- Built-in collector grounding connections for minimum electric resistance
- High voltage insulation capability up to 40 kV
- 30 mm diameter drum included SSCY-30x120, wide selection of drum and disks available
Technical advantages of the device
- Flexibility: the user can, each time, create the best needle-collector configuration thanks to the absence of geometric restrictions of the device with respect to the syringe
- Reliability: the use of Omron Electronics industrial components for the control electronics guarantees the maximum reliability of the system also under heavy use conditions
- Safety: every metal part is grounded with low impedance to avoid dangerous overvoltages
|DESCRIPTION||STANDARD VERSION||HIGH SPEED VERSION||
HIGH SPEED +
|Minimum Speed||75 rpm||0 rpm||0 rpm|
|Maximum Speed||3000 rpm||5000 rpm||5000 rpm|
|Maximum collector diameter||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
|Minimum collector diameter||1 mm||1 mm||1 mm|
|Maximum collector lenght||150 mm||150 mm||150 mm|
|Minimum collector lenght||---||---||---|
|Collector polarity||Grounded||Grounded||From ground up to 40 kV|